Monday, June 9, 2008

The Elegant RiverHouse Inn Graces Williamston's Dining Scene

The RiverHouse Inn on the Red Cedar River in Williamston is one of the most elegant restaurants to enhance the area in a while. For me, the view and the excellent gourmet menu are what I always look for in a dining experience.
I’ve spent countless hours enjoying a meal and looking out over the water, enough so that I made it a mission to travel over every body of water I could when I traveled around Europe and the limited travel I did in the Middle East. I've crossed the Irish Sea, the Baltic, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, the Atlantic, and a series of smaller seas around Denmark, where I lived for a year during my travels. I have always loved the sea so a view of the water, enhanced by an excellent chef, is the ultimate in pleasurable dining experiences for me.

Click here for the article.RiverHouse Inn Restaurant It appeared in the Lansing City Pulse on May 6, 2008.